The microencapsulation specialist
The Euracli Company was created in 1986 by its current
president, Yves Frantz.
to include a number of different activities :
Euracli is an official cosmetics establishment.
Euracli always seeks out innovation, studying new application projects
and working with customers to find new outlets for this high-potential technology.
From research to industrialisation
Euracli develops its formulations in its R&D laboratory under the direction of a microencapsulation expert.
It has integrated production facilities with all the necessary technical testing capability.
Euracli provides its customers with consulting and support services
from the start of a project through to industrialisation.
A technology with many application possibilities
Perfumes, cosmetics, textiles, printing, and more
range of substrates
- Paper, cardboard, plastics, ink, varnish...
- All types of fabric, e.g. cotton, polyamide, spandex fibre or silk
- Creams, shower gels...
types of finished products
- Labels, packaging, ribbons...
- Scent strips for inserts, mail shots, samples...
- Games, magazines, or educational materials
- Cosmetic textiles, accessories...
- Cosmetics and hygiene articles