An innovation strategy under control
Euracli has set up a quality control programme, keeps close contact with trade organisations
and adheres to an environment- and people-friendly initiative.
Creation and application of a quality control manual
Euracli’s quality control manual defines the methods and means used
to achieve, monitor, improve and guarantee the high quality of our products.
It sets the rules for strict product traceability.
Member of trade organisations
- European Centre of Dermocosmetology
- French chemical society SCF
- French chemical industry association UIC
- Techtera competitive cluster
- French cosmetology association SFC
- Editorial Board for the “European Cosmetic Textile Guidebook”
A lasting commitment
- Responsible Care®
In April 1989, Euracli subscribed to the Responsible Care Commitment
through French chemical industry association UIC, pledging to help improve
the environmental, health and safety performance of its products
all the way from compounding to manufacturing.
- The REACH regulation
Supply of products in compliance with the new European regulation 1907/2006/EC
on the Registration, Evaluation and Authorisation of Chemicals (REACH)
- Compliance with the European Directive 98/8/EC on Biocidal Products
- Support for customers during the regulatory process
(Health product safety regulatory bodies like AFSSAPS, poison control centres, etc.)